Monday, December 13, 2010

Update as of Thursday 12/16.

Hi guys -

As of Thursday, I'm still out of town due to a death in the family. If you were scheduled to give a presentation Tuesday, you can email me your visuals or notes if that's possible, if not; don't worry about it and I'll calculate your participation grade without it. If you still owe me an essay, please email it to me or post in your blog. You can also continue to post your public art posts or bonus posts. I will most likely be turning in the final grades next Monday.

Tomorrow, Friday, you can meet as scheduled from 10:30-12:30 in E264; I will pass the essays that are in New York and all your grades to colleagues who will be able to give them to you. If I have your essay with me, I will include comments about it and you can pick up the physical essay at the start of January. If I don't have all your work, I will indicate this on the sheet I give to my colleagues and ask you to get in touch with me.

Feel free to contact me at laura.tanenbaum@gmail or 917 710-7341. with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for understanding. You've been a great class and I'm sorry I won't be there to Friday. Do stop by come January or stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment